Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here is a list of some of the favorite animes from the Front Row Crew.

They also run of podcast called "GeekNights" It's hosted by Rym and Scott. I think they really good at what they do, but they are a little full of themselfs sometimes on their podcast.

Also if you post on in their forum and you spell a word wrong or have bad grammar you well come down on you like a tone of bricks.

So with in mind I'm going to if you link to some of their favorite animes.

GeekNights

I don't agree with all the picks. I think Neon Genesis Evanagelion was ok show. I also don't understand why they have the two different Lupin the III things on their list. Maybe it's because they putting the green jacket and red jacket Lupin's in different category’s. Metropolis was another ok anime. Has for Satoshi Kon I love Prefect Blue and Paranoia Agent. I though Paprika was ok movie and I didn't care for Tokyo Godfathers. Ghost in the Shell Innocence is good show if can stay awake for it. I don't know why everyone is so hype on Galaxy Express 999 and Queen Emeraldas. Maybe their grew up on these shows. I just don't get it. Big O is good show, in till the ending. They should have made Roger Smith the main bad guy who lost his memories and he get them back at the end and he wants to stay a good guy for hire. That would have been the good ending.

Has for the pick that I love. You should not only see Cowboy Bebop once, but you should see it over and over again. Lupin the III the red Jacket show is just the best. Akira is anything but site to behold. Utena is one of those shows I seen five times and still see different things in it. That when you know you have a good show.
Escaflowne is just a great show. Vampire Hunter D proves that even in Japan they can do show about Vampires and get it right. Fist of the North Star is all about exploding heads. Need I say more. Trigun is one of those shows that well get better with age.

No comments: