Monday, June 2, 2008

Metal Gear Solid Retrospective Part 4.



Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater to me it's the best video game ever made. It has all the best things you want in Metal Gear Solid game, without having the confusing story lines from the pass games. I don't know if Metal Gear Solid 4 is going to top MGS 3 has far has story goes. Let’s hope so. Out of all the fights in MGS 3 the one with The End is my favorite. Those fight could last up to an half hour. Second favorite fight is with the Boss.

The only two things I didn't like about Snake Eater is the Fury and Colonel Volgin. Colonel Volgin becasues of the ball graping of males. The Fury for this reason. He looks just like FireBall from The Running Man.

Metal Gear Sold Portal ops was ok game. I didn't like the fact you don't get see Big Boss totally turning into a bad guy. I stared thinking to myself when dose that happen.

No comments: