Thursday, April 17, 2008

Suns VS. the Spurs in the first round of the 2008 NBA playoffs.



The playoffs are finally here. I can't wait to take on the Spurs. It's payback time. I think the Suns will win the series in six games. Here the dates for all the games in this best of 7 first round between the Suns and Spurs.

Gm. 1:Sat., April 19: at S.A., 3 p.m. ET

(ABC)Gm. 2:Tue., April 22: at S.A., 9:30 p.m. ET

(TNT)Gm. 3:Fri., April 25: at Phoenix, 10:30 p.m. ET

(ESPN)Gm. 4:Sun., April 27: at Phoenix, 3:30 p.m. ET

(ABC)Gm. 5*:Tue., April 29: at S.A., TBD

(TBD)Gm. 6*:Thu., May 1: at Phoenix, TBD

(TBD)Gm. 7*:Sat., May 3: at S.A., TBD (TNT)* if necessary

To get myself pump about the playoffs I watch this video of the top 100 dunks of STAT (Better know has Amare Stoudemire). Heres the video. I don't care to much for Rap music in the video. You can always put it on mute.

No comments: