Monday, February 11, 2008

My thoughs so far on the Untied States presidential election.

I well say that Barack Obama is very charming person and do like the guy personally.

This is now break down the General election. If McCain has to go VS Obama in the General. I don't see how McCain wins. I hope Hillary gets the Dems nomination. At least their McCain has a chance to win then.

I could see it coming down to the Democratic convention of who gets the node. If Obama is ahead of the delegates count and the Popular vote and the Super delegates go with Hillary at the Democratic convention. All hell well break lose for the Dems.

Their be a spilt we haven't seen in the Democratic party since the 1948 convention when Harry Truman piss off the Dixie Dems and they left the party for the GOP party.

No comments: