Monday, December 24, 2007

Games I think that should be on the Wii's Virtual Console from the NES Part one.

The Guardian Legend




This game is a very sweet game indeed. It was so cool to play game back then were you had ground level you had to pass get to the boss level and when you got to the boss level you turn into a 2-D space ship.

Wizards & Warriors



This was the first video game I play on a console that let you continte from point were you died in the game. Talk about cool stuff. I was also the first game that made me feel like I was a real knight.


The Magic of Scheherazade



This not only needs to be on the Virtual Console. It also needs to have a squeal! This is first video game on a console were you can have a small army of trolls to fight on you side for a price. Talk about sweet. I always got to the last boss in this game and I never beat that boss. It still piss me off to this day.

Metal Gear



The one that started it all. Metal Gear is my favorite collection of video games of all time. I would pay at least 800 points on the Wii Virtual Console for this game.


River City Ransom



It's all about beating people up. Getting cool power-ups and doing all this all in the art style of Super Dodge Ball to just protect your turf.

Rygar



This is good video game. From the opening music. To gameplay and you also have cool weapon. Shield that can kill people like a killer yo-yo. When I see a game like God of War I alaways think of Rygar and think to myself what could have been.

Tetris



This one is a no brainier. I'm all most shock that it's not on the Virtual Console.

That's it for now. I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday season.

No comments: